This week has been...well, I'm just glad it is at a close. I'm hoping the weekend will be much better. We're hunkered down in the flat with this wind and cold. It's been snowing all morning and it is supposed to snow all weekend. I'll have to come up with some fun indoor activities.
Here are some things I've read, saw, and loved around the internet this week
01. I love this simple spring/Easter table. I few weeks ago I found an old ceramic milk pitcher in pastel pink from an antique shop. I love it! I've been putting tulips in it. If I could grab some burlap then I'd have a gorgeous table.
02. I'm obsessed with this minty green hutch. I want one. I'm kind of obsessed with all the white too.
03. I love this website. They have a ton of white decorating ideas!! See the minty green hutch?! I need one.
04. These are fun dishes! They'd be great on display wouldn't they?
05. I want these Chloe ballet flats. But for £406?! I just can't.
06. Deviled Egg Spread?! Yes please. It looks so good I'm going to make some this afternoon. Sebastian and I will have to nip out in the snow for some gourmet crackers.
07. Learn to sew with this online sewing class. I want to do it!! It costs $50.
08. 75 TV Free Activities for Toddler's. This is a good list. Not like the normal ones that list the regular things you always do. They are simple and I was thinking, "Why didn't I think of that?"
What did see around the internet this week? Anything good?