Friday, 22 March 2013

For Your Weekend

This week has been...well, I'm just glad it is at a close. I'm hoping the weekend will be much better. We're hunkered down in the flat with this wind and cold. It's been snowing all morning and it is supposed to snow all weekend. I'll have to come up with some fun indoor activities. 

Here are some things I've read, saw, and loved around the internet this week 


01. I love this simple spring/Easter table. I few weeks ago I found an old ceramic milk pitcher in pastel pink from an antique shop. I love it! I've been putting tulips in it. If I could grab some burlap then I'd have a gorgeous table.

02. I'm obsessed with this minty green hutch. I want one. I'm kind of obsessed with all the white too.

03. I love this website. They have a ton of white decorating ideas!! See the minty green hutch?! I need one.

04. These are fun dishes! They'd be great on display wouldn't they?



05. I want these Chloe ballet flats. But for £406?! I just can't.

06. Deviled Egg Spread?! Yes please. It looks so good I'm going to make some this afternoon. Sebastian and I will have to nip out in the snow for some gourmet crackers.

07. Learn to sew with this online sewing class. I want to do it!! It costs $50.

08. 75 TV Free Activities for Toddler's. This is a good list. Not like the normal ones that list the regular things you always do. They are simple and I was thinking, "Why didn't I think of that?"

What did see around the internet this week? Anything good?


I'm linking up with Westover Manner | Kelly's Korner Blog

10 comments:

  1. deviled egg spread?? amazing!! beautiful finds.

    have a great weekend and stay safe in all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those plates are simply adorable! Found you through Falling for Friday, and liked you on FB. Feel free to stop by www.sophandlulu.com
    Happy weekending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toddler play ideas! Those sound fantastic.

    I just did a little sewing refresher course with my mom while I was home. Now i just need to find time to go to the fabric store without the littles.

    I hope the weather clears up for you soon!

    just love // kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are heading your way soon, hope the sun comes out soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the green hutch too and everything about the cute kitchen!!
    I've noticed that mint green color showing up everywhere lately.
    Hope your weather warms up. Cold and windy here too for spring but at least the sun is shining.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so lovely. Love the Easter table and green hutch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh good luck with the weather!! I'm so ready for spring... all your features this week look so clean and fresh and perfect for spring! and those dishes are adorable!! Thanks for linking up with us!!

    xo
    Dawnelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwwww this tablewear! I love it! so beautiful. in germany we also had snow and minus degrees, I guess I´m your fellow, this winter is really long and crazy (oh forgot we have spring already...:), have a happy week, greetings noni!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the "toss bean bags into laundry basket" idea under the toddler list. Thanks for sharing that link!!

    Also the green hutch and the white kitchen?! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, new follower from the Friend Connect blog hop. Loving your blog, it's beautiful! Can't wait to check it out some more. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete