Sunday, 19 May 2013

A Few Favs

I've been quoted on the cover as The Sweet Bookshelf!

***************
I don't just enjoy reading books. I also love reading blogs. I love seeing how others live. Just a peek. I love the pretty pictures even if I can't take them myself.

Here are some of my recent new favorites::

01. Nat The Fat Rat. She lives in NYC with her husband and two yr old. I love seeing glimpses of NY and her son is pretty adorable. I never miss a post. I actually scroll through all the blogs just to see if there is anything from her.

02. E Tells Tales. She's married to a man much much older {which I think is awesome} and she is probably the busiest person I've ever heard of. She loves to connect with her readers in the comments section and she almost always responds. I love that. She's uber creative and I love her writing.

03. Breakfast at Toast. She's the editor of The Everygirl. This is her personal blog. I just like having a look into successful people's lives. She seems really down to earth.

04. Reading My Tea Leaves. She lives in NYC in the tiniest apartment. It is so cute! She gives tips on small apartment living. We all know that Great Britain has some small spaces! I need all the help I can get.

What do you look for in a blog?
What are you looking for with this blog?

Tell me and I'll make it happen.

2 comments:

  1. I've never read any of these, but they sound like blogs I'd like! I'll definitely check them out. Like you, I love reading, whether it's a book, blog, etc. The last book I read was set in Scotland and the description of the land took my breath away. It sounds like an incredible place to be. Stopping by from the Blog Challenge and looking forward to reading more of your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I read three out four of those, and I agree, they are great blogs. Also, congrats! That's so cool that you were quoted on the cover of a book!

    ReplyDelete