Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Thirty-Four

 
My birthday was yesterday. I'm now thirty-four. It dawned on me that I'm now closer to thirty-five than thirty. When did that happen?! Let it be known I have absolutely no issues with getting older. None whatsoever. I actually like of love it.

These past few years have literally just flown by. I'm pretty sure my eyes have been closed the whole time. What actually happened? I'm just not sure. I've not been paying attention. I became a Mom. Motherhood has a way of taking the focus off oneself and putting it to better use elsewhere. As it should be.

But oh, thirty-four. I woke up just knowing this was my year. I can totally feel it. This is gonna be it. I don't know what to expect but I'm going to make stuff happen. You know. Stuff. It is going to rock my world. I'm reaching my prime. My time. I'm going to make this year count.

So, this is thirty-four. I'm liking you already!

10 comments:

  1. Happy 34th Birthday, Mary! Your outlook is refreshing. Thanks for sharing so much of yourself on this blog. You are appreciated! Here's to a great 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Love your attitude, 2014 is going to be my year too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Along with age comes wisdom :-)

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy of happiest birthdays and I love your attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! This year really is a great year for everyone. Hope you had a fantastic day! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiest of Birthdays!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happiest of Birthdays!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im a lil late to the party as they say, but Happy Birthday Mary!!! Im also 34 this year, where does life get to I wonder ? :)
    I hope you had an amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also belated in my well wishes for your birthday! Here's to 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete