I make this with steak or bbq Chicken on the grill, and some fresh corn on the cob. YUM!! LD makes me make a HUGE pot of it so he can eat on it all weekend, or at least for a few days! It is the perfect item to bring to a picnic with family or friends! ENJOY!!
|Photo courtesy of my sister Katie and her self made cookbook: Everyday Gourmet|
Prep Time: 30 Min
Total Time: 1 hour
3 Slices of Bacon
1/2 Large Onion, Diced
3 TBSP Mayonnaise
1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
1 1/2 TSP Dill Mix
Paprika (for garnish)
1. Peel and cube potatoes. Boil until tender, drain, and put in large bowl with sliced boiled eggs.
2. Fry Bacon and set aside on paper towel.
3. Saute onion in bacon grease.
4. Mix mayonnaise, mustard and dill together. Stir into potatoes and eggs. May need more mayonnaise while warm.
5. Sprinkle with bacon bits and paprika.