Saturday 28 May 2011

Recipe:: To Roll or Not To Roll Sugar Cookies

This is another recipe from my sisters cookbook. I didn't even really notice this recipe until around Christmas time this past year. I wanted to make sugar cookies but I didn't want ALL that work. You know what I mean. You have to make the dough, then it has to sit in the fridge forever, then you have to roll them out, cut them, bake them, ice them, blah blah blah. I wanted me some sugar cookies, and I wanted them NOW. I was 8 months pregnant afterall!

These are SO quick and yummy! I was really surprised HOW fast they were to make. I don't even own a rolling pin. Hello! Fast and easy is what I'm looking for. These cookies are perfect. They are ready in just minutes. You can ice them up and send them fresh to friends or be ready for a birthday party.  Enjoy!



What's your favorite dessert recipe?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful--I'm gonna try these out. With almond extract they must be perfect! Seriously--when do I get a cookbook!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of no roll sugar cookies...what a genius idea! Can't wait to try them. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.